In this article
Headlines of the Day
- Sectoral indices like IT, pharma, infrastructure, banking and energy did well at the market. The metal and automobile sector pulls a no-show
- Microsoft’s revenue surpasses $100 Billion for the first time. It has been reported that Microsoft’s net income increased by 10% on revenue. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella says the company has had an incredible year.
- Bajaj Auto shares decrease by 8% after their Q1 profit misses analyst’s expectations.
- It is estimated that the INR will further increase to 70 USD. Rise in crude oil prices, the decreasing value of Chinese Yuan and political instability are attributed as some of the factors.
Here is How the Market Behaved Today:
20th July 2018 ▲▼
Sensex Today: 36,496.37
Nifty Today: 11,010.20
Up by: 53.10▲(0.48%)
Invest In Mutual Funds
- Earn higher returns by investing in direct mutual funds
- Start investing in less than 2 mins
- It's FREE
BSE Mid-Cap Index: 15196.46
Up by: 110.52▲(0.73%)
BSE Small-Cap Index: 15721.43
Up by: 64.21▲(0.41%)
Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Finserv, Sun Pharma, Tech Mahindra, Cipla
Bajaj Auto, HPCL, IOC, Vedanta, BPCL