In this article
Headlines of the Day
- Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO of Amazon, overtakes Bill Gates to become the richest man in the world
- Amazon invests 230 crores in Amazon pay to compete with Paytm and Flipkart’s PhonePe
- PSU Bank stocks increase. SBI shares go up by 3%, leading the trend.
- Post Q1 results, federal bank stocks climb up by 12% after 25% YOY increase in their net profit (262.71 crore for June quarter).
- SBI asks around 70,000 employees to return the extra money that was paid to them during demonetization
- Mukesh Ambani aims to make a grand entry in the e-commerce industry, after successfully making a mark in the telecom sector. This would mean that he will be directly pitted against Amazon, which is headed by the world’s richest man, Jeff Bezos.
Here is How the Market Behaved Today:
17th July 2018 ▲▼
Sensex Today: 36,519.96
Nifty Today: 11,008.05
Up by:71.20▲ (0.65%)
BSE Mid-Cap Index: 15376.11
Up by: 322.34▲(2.14%)
BSE Small-Cap Index: 15966.18
HPCL, IOC, Hindalco, Axis Bank, SBI
HUL, Tech Mahindra, Bharti Airtel, Dr.Reddy’s Lab, Eicher Motors