In this article
Headlines of the Day
- According to the Asian Development Bank, India will remain the fastest growing economy till 2019-2020. The growth is primarily initiated by increased public spending and an increase in private investment.
- Vodafone challenges government’s demand of paying 3900 crores as fee towards non-auctioned spectrum. This demand was made with respect to the Vodafone-Idea merger.
- Reserve Bank of India to issue new lavender colour, 100 rupee notes, as part of the revised design series introduced after demonetization.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Q1 net-profit climbs by 12.29%.
- Bandhan Bank has reported an excellent Q1 performance. Finance Gurus believe this is a stock to buy for the long-term.
- Amazon’s stock market value hits $900 Billion, after it announces that it sold more than $100 million worth of products during the Annual Prime Day Sale.
- Mukesh Ambani’s company Reliance targets to raise $2.5 Billion from overseas as it plans to expand its business
Here is How the Market Behaved Today:
19th July 2018 ▲▼
Sensex Today: 36,351.23
Nifty Today: 10,957.10
Down by: 23.35▼(0.21%)
BSE Mid-Cap Index: 15085.94
Down by: 95.41▼(0.63%)
BSE Small-Cap Index: 15657.22
Down by: 157.44▼(1.00%)
Titan Company, Bharti Airtel, Yes Bank, Vedanta, ITC
Hindalco, Bharti Infratel, Kota Mahindra, Cipla, Larsen