The Paytm IPO is open for subscription between November 8 and November 10, 2021. The price band has been kept between Rs 2,080-2,150 per share with a minimum lot size of 6 shares.
The Paytm IPO allotment status will be finalised around November 15 (tentative).
Check Allotment Status
Here’s how you can check the allotment status:
1. Check Allotment Status on Groww
Once the allotment status is finalized, you can check your status on Groww, if you had applied for this IPO on our platform. Here are the steps:-
Step 1: Open the Groww App, scroll down the homepage to see the ‘IPOs’ section.
Step 3: If you have received the allotment in the IPO, ‘Allotted’ will be written next to your application number. Or else, the status will show as ‘Rejected’. It will show as ‘Approved’ till the allotment is finalized.
2. Check Allotment Status on Registrar’s Website
The registrar for this IPO is Link Intime India Private Limited.
- The registrar for the IPO is Link Intime India Private Limited and the shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
- After you land on the website’s homepage, click on public issues. You will see a drop-down that says ‘Select Company’.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘Paytm’.
- For identification, you can give your PAN number, application number, DP/client ID, account number/IFSC code.
3. Check Allotment Status on BSE
Step 1: Investors are required to follow this link to check their IPO allotment status on BSE: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
Step 2: You will then have to select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, select issue name – ‘Paytm’
Step 3: You will have to enter your application number and PAN card number next.
Step 4: After completing all the above-mentioned steps click on the “Search” button.
FAQs on Paytm IPO Allotment
- What happens to the IPO amount in my bank account?
After applying for an IPO, the amount gets blocked for use from your account. Therefore, the money is still showing in your balance but is blocked for use.
- How are the Paytm shares being allotted?
If Paytm IPO is oversubscribed, the shares will be distributed proportionately among investors so that each investor gets a minimum of one lot. This is done on a lottery basis, so there cannot be a guarantee that you will get the shares. It is possible that few investors do not get any shares at all, in case of oversubscription.
- Will my money come back if I don’t get Paytm IPO allotment?
If you don’t get the allotment in the Paytm IPO, the amount will be unblocked, and you will be able to use the amount in your bank account.
- When will Paytm IPO get listed?
Paytm IPO shares will get listed on BSE and NSE on November 18, 2021. (tentative)
Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. Please read the Risk Disclosure documents carefully before investing in Equity Shares, Derivatives, Mutual fund, and/or other instruments traded on the Stock Exchanges. As investments are subject to market risks and price fluctuation risk, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objectives shall be achieved. NBT do not guarantee any assured returns on any investments. Past performance of securities/instruments is not indicative of their future performance.