The MTAR IPO issue had a price band of Rs 574-575 per share and will be open for subscription during March 3-5, 2021. The minimum lot size is 26 shares.
In this article
Check Allotment Status
Here’s how you can check the allotment status :
There are three primary ways to check the status:
Check Allotment Status on Groww
Once the allotment status is finalized, you can check your status on Groww, if you had applied for this IPO on our platform. Here are the steps:-
Step 1: Open the Groww App, scroll down the homepage to see the ‘IPOs’ section.
Step 2: Click on IPOs. On the next page click on the ‘Status’ tab next to the MTAR IPO (or any other IPO you had applied for). The status tab will not be visible if you have not applied for the IPO.
Step 3: If you have received the allotment in the IPO, ‘Allotted’ will be written next to your application number. Or else, the status will show as ‘Rejected’. It will show as ‘Approved’ till the allotment is finalized.
Check Allotment Status on Registrar website
KFintech Private Limited is the registrar for the IPO. JM Financial and IIFL Securities are the book running lead managers to the public issue.
Check Allotment Status on Kfintech Private Ltd
- To go to Kfintech’s website, click here.
- Select the IPO allotment status that you want to check.
- Choose one of the three identity options—Application Number, DPID/Client ID, or PAN.
- Select the Application type. If you chose the Application Number in step 2, you can select ASBA or NON-ASBA and then enter the application number. If you chose DPID/Client ID, select NSDL or CDSL and enter the DPID and Client ID. If you selected PAN, enter the PAN number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click “Submit” to generate your IPO allotment status report.
Check Allotment Status on BSE
Step 1 – Go to link – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
Step 2 – Select Equity
Step 3 – Select Issue Name (MTAR Technologies IPO)
Step 4- Enter Application Number as well as PAN
Step 5 – Click on search button to know the MTAR Technologies IPO Share Allotment Subscription Status
FAQs on MTAR Technologies IPO Allotment
- How do I know if I have received MTAR Technologies Allotment or not?
We have discussed the steps to know about MTAR Technologies allotment.
- What happens to the IPO amount in my bank account?
After applying for an IPO, the required amount is blocked for use from your account. Hence the money is still showing in your balance but is blocked for use.
- How are the MTAR Technologies shares being allotted?
If MTAR Technologies is oversubscribed, the shares will be distributed proportionately among investors so that each investor gets a minimum of one lot. This is done on a lottery basis, so there cannot be a guarantee that you will get the shares. It is possible that few investors do not get any shares at all, in case of over-subscription.
- Will my money come back if I don’t get MTAR Technologies IPO allotment?
If you don’t get the allotment in MTAR Technologies IPO, the amount will be unblocked, and you will be able to use the amount in your bank account.
- When will MTAR Technologies IPO get listed?
MTAR Tech shares will get listed on BSE and NSE on March 16, 2021.(TENTATIVE)
Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. Please read the Risk Disclosure documents carefully before investing in Equity Shares, Derivatives, Mutual fund, and/or other instruments traded on the Stock Exchanges. As investments are subject to market risks and price fluctuation risk, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objectives shall be achieved. NBT do not guarantee any assured returns on any investments. Past performance of securities/instruments is not indicative of their future performance.