The Fino Payments Bank IPO is open for subscription between October 29 and November 2, 2021. The price band has been kept between Rs 560-577 per share with a minimum lot size of 25 shares.
The Fino Payments Bank IPO allotment status will be finalised around November 9 (tentative).
Check Allotment Status
Here’s how you can check the allotment status:
1. Check Allotment Status on Groww
Once the allotment status is finalized, you can check your status on Groww, if you had applied for this IPO on our platform. Here are the steps:-
Step 1: Open the Groww App, scroll down the homepage to see the ‘IPOs’ section.
Step 2: Click on IPOs. On the next page click on the ‘Status’ tab next to the Fino Payments Bank IPO (or any other IPO you had applied for). The status tab will not be visible if you have not applied for the IPO.
Step 3: The next screen will show a detailed review of your application status.
2. Check Allotment Status on Registrar’s Website
The registrar for this IPO is KFin Technologies Private Limited.
- Go to the website’s IPO status page, you will see a drop-down menu that says ‘Select Menu’.
- Select the IPO allotment status that you want to check.
- Choose one of the three identity options—Application Number, DPID/Client ID, or PAN.
- Select the Application type. If you chose the Application Number in step 2, you can select ASBA or NON-ASBA and then enter the application number. If you chose DPID/Client ID, select NSDL or CDSL and enter the DPID and Client ID. If you selected PAN, enter the PAN number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click “Submit” to generate your IPO allotment status report.
3. Check Allotment Status on BSE
Step 1: Investors are required to follow this link to check their IPO allotment status on BSE: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
Step 2: You will then have to select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, select issue name – ‘Fino Payments Bank’.
Step 3: You will have to enter your application number and PAN card number next.
Step 4: After completing all the above-mentioned steps click on the “Search” button.
FAQs on Fino Payments Bank IPO Allotment
- What happens to the IPO amount in my bank account?
After applying for an IPO, the amount gets blocked for use from your account. Therefore, the money is still showing in your balance but is blocked for use.
- How are the Fino Payments Bank shares being allotted?
If the Fino Payments Bank IPO is oversubscribed, the shares will be distributed proportionately among investors so that each investor gets a minimum of one lot. This is done on a lottery basis, so there cannot be a guarantee that you will get the shares. It is possible that few investors do not get any shares at all, in case of oversubscription.
- Will my money come back if I don’t get the Fino Payments Bank IPO allotment?
If you don’t get the allotment in the Fino Payments Bank IPO, the amount will be unblocked, and you will be able to use the amount in your bank account.
- When will the Fino Payments Bank IPO get listed?
Fino Payments Bank IPO shares will get listed on BSE and NSE on November 12, 2021. (tentative)
Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. Please read the Risk Disclosure documents carefully before investing in Equity Shares, Derivatives, Mutual fund, and/or other instruments traded on the Stock Exchanges. As investments are subject to market risks and price fluctuation risk, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objectives shall be achieved. NBT do not guarantee any assured returns on any investments. Past performance of securities/instruments is not indicative of their future performance.