Craftsman Automation IPO will be open from 15th March till the 17th March. The price band has been kept between Rs 1488 to Rs 1490 with a minimum lot of 10 shares.
The IPO’s allotment status will be finalised around March 22.
Axis Capital and IIFL Securities have been appointed as book-running lead managers to the issue. Shares of the company are proposed to be listed on BSE and NSE.
In this article
Check Allotment Status
There are two primary ways to check the status:
1. Check Allotment Status on Groww
Once the allotment status is finalized, you can check your status on Groww, if you had applied for this IPO on our platform.
Here are the steps:-
Step 1: Open the Groww App, scroll down the homepage to see the ‘IPOs’ section.
Step 2: Click on IPOs. On the next page click on the ‘Status’ tab next to the Craftsman Automation (or any other IPO you had applied for). The status tab will not be visible if you have not applied for the IPO.
Step 3: If you have received the allotment in the IPO, ‘Allotted’ will be written next to your application number. Or else, the status will show as ‘Rejected’. It will show as ‘Approved’ till the allotment is finalized. The IPO status will show as ‘Requested’ till you approve the mandate on your UPI app. Please note it takes up to 24 hours to receive the mandate.
2. Check Allotment Status on the Registrar website
Link Intime India Private Limited, is the registrar to the IPO.
- Visit the Linkintime website to check IPO Allotment status.
- Click on the drop-down and select Craftsman Automation – IPO.
- Now enter your PAN number, or Application number, or DP Client ID.
- Fill in the Captcha.
- Hit the submit button.
- The IPO Allotment status will appear on your mobile or computer screen.
3. Check Allotment Status on BSE/NSE
- To check the allotment status, simply visit the NSE or BSE website through the link provided below.
- Click here to visit the BSE website
- On the BSE website, click on Equity.
- Now click on the dropdown next to the Issue name and tap on Craftsman Automation
- Enter your application number and PAN number.
- Hit the search button.
- The allotment status will be displayed with the number of shares allotted to you. If in case you have not received any shares, then no results will be displayed.
You can also check on NSE by doing a one-time registration.
FAQs on Craftsman Automation IPO Allotment
How do I know if I have received Craftsman Automation IPO Allotment or not?
We have discussed the steps to know about Craftsman Automation allotment.
What happens to the IPO amount in my bank account?
After applying for an IPO, the required amount is blocked for use from your account. Hence the money is still showing in your balance but is blocked for use.
How are the Craftsman Automation IPO shares being allotted?
If Craftsman Automation is oversubscribed, the shares will be distributed proportionately among investors so that each investor gets a minimum of one lot. This is done on a lottery basis, so there cannot be a guarantee that you will get the shares. It is possible that few investors do not get any shares at all, in case of over-subscription.
Will my money come back if I don’t get Craftsman Automation IPO allotment?
If you don’t get the allotment in Craftsman Automation IPO, the amount will be unblocked, and you will be able to use the amount in your bank account.
When will Craftsman Automation IPO get listed?
Craftsman Automation shares will get listed on BSE and NSE on March 25, 2021. (TENTATIVE)
Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. Please read the Risk Disclosure documents carefully before investing in Equity Shares, Derivatives, Mutual fund, and/or other instruments traded on the Stock Exchanges. As investments are subject to market risks and price fluctuation risk, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objectives shall be achieved. NBT do not guarantee any assured returns on any investments. Past performance of securities/instruments is not indicative of their future performance.