- After a spate of poor performing IPOs, the Bandhan Bank IPO rose by 30% on the day of launch.
- The Bandhan Bank share price went up to Rs 499 per share (33% over issue price). It later settled at Rs 487.33 (30% over issue price).
- The issue price of this IPO was Rs 375.
- This IPO was worth Rs 4,473 crores.
- The Bandhan Bank IPO was over-subscribed by 14.6 times.
- Bandhan Bank migrated from micro-finance only to normal banking services after getting an in-principle license from the RBI.
- It had a total of 864 branches as of 30th September 2017.
- The bank has a particularly good reach in the Eastern and North-eastern regions of India with West Bengal, Bihar and Assam being the best reached.