- The March 31st deadline to link bank accounts with the Adhar card has been extended again.
- The extension is indefinite – which means there is no deadline by which the accounts need to be linked for now.
- The deadline to link mobile phone numbers with Adhar card has also been extended indefinitely.
- The court added that the Government cannot ask for Adhar card for the issuance of Tatkal passports also.
- Prior to this, the last deadline was for 31st of December, 2017 when it got extended till 31st of March.