Abhay Laijawala, Head of India Research at Deutsche Equities speaks about the market conditions. He says:
- He believes the Sensex will touch the 37,000 mark by December 2018.
- The markets fall in February 2018 came due to global reasons initially and then local factors came to play.
- Positive about the metals sectors – especially the steel sector.
- He likes the automobile sector – especially the CV segment. He believes BS-6 norms will be good for this sector.
- He is upbeat on the cement space also.